Monday, February 4, 2008

Who Knew?

When I posted my Alabama template, I mentioned that a lot of digi scrappers probably weren't into NASCAR. Well, that's not the case in Alabama! I got so many responses from NASCAR fans from there! I'm glad I am not the only one who likes scrapping and NASCAR!

I guess what I meant to say was that people outside of Alabama who wanted to scrap their Alabama pics might not be into NASCAR like we are. Everyone has some kind of character flaws, huh? LOL
Speed weeks are here in the Daytona area and I'm very anxious to see how my driver, Dale Jr, does this year. I admire him for stepping away from DEI because it was something he felt he had to do. Sounds like a little bit of his Daddy in him, huh?
BTW, if you haven't seen his new Amp commercial, you can see it here. It ran in the pre-game show for the Super Bowl.

No comments: