Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Correction Coming Soon

I got an email from Amy today and she informed me that my Berlin Template is wrong. She says, "This man is a typical Bavarian and he has nothing to do with Berlin. Bavaria and Berlin are like fire and water."

Well of course I had no idea about the little details like that being as I am not German. But I can certainly see how it would be very obvious to someone who knew. Think of it as a US Civil War picture with a Yankee representing the South!!! The Horror!!! Seriously.

So I am in the process of creating a new Berlin Template. Today is a very hectic day but I will try to have a new one up by tonight.

I apologize to anyone I have offened. And just to let you know, Amy did the right thing. She emailed me (that's one reason why I offer my email address) and she told me the problem. She didn't yell at me or say something totally out of line. She simply let me know I was mistaken, gave me a few suggestions and asked me to create a new template.

I have never claimed to be an expert on foriegn countries and I do the best I can when I am designing. To be honest, I'm really suprised this doesn't happen more often because sometimes I have no idea what to put on a template!

So, "no harm, no foul" and I will correct it as soon as possible. Thanks for the head's up, Amy!

No comments: