Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here is the Berlin 2 Template Freebie

After having been informed that my original Berlin Template is wrong, I have edited it so that it isn't offensvie to Berliners.


Many others have said how much they like it. That's fine because you probably aren't German and didn't realize (like I didn't) that the German man is not dressed correctly to be representing Berlin.

Actually it is all that little man's fault on the Munich Template because that was where I was going to put this other Greman guy but then I saw the cover of the book I mentioned in the Munich template and decided to use this man for the Berlin Template.

I would have lucked out then and had the right costume on the right template but it just happened this way and I apologize again for not knowing any better.

So what do you do? If it makes no never mind to you what the guy is wearing, then use the first template (or even both templates if you have multiple pictures.) If you know how badly I messed up and want the correct Berlin element, then use the Berlin 2 Template.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew!! I was scared you would put "Ich bin ein Berliner" on the template! What I was told by somebody who lived in Germany was that "Berliner" is a kind of pastry and not what Berlin residents call themselves. JFK was lucky there was no internet or cable/satelite tv back in the early 60's!!