Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Munich Template For Today's Freebie

Here is the second of three German cities requested in a row for the Major Cities of the World Template Series. Look for another one later in the series.


The Munich Template features the cover of a book by Sasek called This is Munich. I just loved the man on the cover so I thought I would feature the whole book.

Tomorrow is the Berlin Template. Yesterday's Nurnberg template, this one today and the one tomorrow were all requested by the same person. Remember to look up the Germany template trio (East, West and unified) to use with these templates,

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

thanks for all the work that you do making these templates. And a million more thanks for all the history that you give us with them. Can't imagine the time that you spend doing that research. You are very sweet and generous with your time.

Deltapdawn said...

Makeyesup: Thanks for the comment! You always say the sweetest things. It doesn't seem like I spend all that much time (but in reality I guess I do) because I have found something I really enjoy doing. Sometimes I know something about a place because I have been there: I left out the part in the Nurnberg post about our encounter with some "ladies" near the walls of the city. If you have been to Nurnberg you will laugh at that because you'll know what kind of "ladies" they were!!Sometimes I learn stuff just by searching the internet for ideas for elements on the layouts. I actually can't wait to see the book mentioned in this Munich template! And sometimes I make templates that only a handful of people even want: like the Stanley Cup template. But having been unable to find anything like it for my own use, I decided to make my own. Surely there are people out there that are searching for it too (at least maybe some of the player's wives digi scrap their husband's carers!!)