Monday, June 9, 2008

Freebie: Nurnberg Template

Today's freebie for your digital scrapbooking is the Nurnberg (Nuremberg) Template. No matter how you spell it or how it is pronounced, there is no denying that the city is full of history!

Nurnberg dates back to the Middle Ages and has a famous walled city that surrounds Nurnberg Castle. Nurnberg was also the site of the Nurnberg Trials after World War 2.

When my ex and I lived in Germany, we went to Nurnberg to the Christkindlesmarkt . It is like a huge crafts exhibit with tons and tons of Christmas stuff! It is situated in the town square in the shadow of the great church, Liebfrauenkirche.

Nurnberg is truly one of Germany's jewels! I consider myself very lucky to have been able to travel there while my ex and I were stationed in Germany with the US Army.

Make sure you check out my West Germany and my Germany templates from the Countries of the World Template Series to go along with this template.

No comments: