Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Freebie for Wednesday: Berlin Template

Another German city with today's digital scrapbooking freebie, the Berlin Template.


I was very disappointed that when we lived in West Germany, we were never able to travel to Berlin because of my ex-husband's military cleareance. It was a complicated mess back then and he could never get the ok to travel to Berlin without losing his security ranking for x number of days.

And then there was the issue of the "duty train" which was the only way US military could cross into East Germany while on vacation. Aarrgghh!!!

I certainly hope that military families have an easier time traveling around that beautiful country than we did in 1986.

Once again you can use parts or all of the Germany and East/West Germany templates as a double layout or simply use those elements on this template. There is a Checkpoint Charile element on the East Germany Template.

2 comments:

Deborah Misfit said...

Let's see I racked up another bunch today! Thanks so much for Las Vegas, Cancun, Nuremburg, Munich and Berlin! WOW! You are on a roll! They are wonderful, as always. Adding to my stash of templates to play with!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I was in Berlin in 1963, as a student, soon after the wall was erected. I went back with my hubby and sons in the summer of 1989, just before the wall came down, even though we had no idea this would happen soon after we came home. I still have pictures I want to scrapbook but was looking for East-West maps, etc. What a delight to find your site.