Thursday, September 4, 2008

Freebie: Last Hurrah Kit Add On

Here is the rest of the Last Hurrah Kit I offered yesterday. Today are more papers, some elements and a tag. This is the Last Hurrah Kit Add on.

As I mentioned yesterday, make sure you check out my corresponding template for this kit: It's Summertime Template.

Keep coming back each day to my blog because in case you haven't noticed, I offer something FREE every single day! I enjoy your comments and I wish more people would leave thier opinions and suggestions.! Hint, hint!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Dana said...

Hello! I'm afraid I am one of those that comments rarely on your wonderful sharing. I am usually on the fly when getting online. Thank you for your generosity. It is appreciated. Hugs!

Dana