Friday, September 5, 2008

School Days template For Friday's Freebie

A few weeks ago I offered a couple of school themed freebies and I got some requests to design something else. So I thought about it and I came up with my School Days Template.

The picture frames go along with the the frames on the Back to School Template I offered earlier. This would make a cute "double page" layout.

The other school themed download I offered about 2 weeks ago was the Eraser Alpha. All of these past downloads are still available for you to snag if you missed them when they were first offered!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).